Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Counting entries in column based on condition in another column

I have a spreadsheet with a Project Name in column A, Employee Name in Column
B, State Date in Column C and End Date in Column D. How can I count the
number of projects started for each individual (same for projects completed)?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

something like this
=sumproduct((b2:b22="employeename")*(c2:c220))

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software