Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default copy same cell from different ascending sheet into a table?

I have 125 sheets with every sheet displayed in the same manner. Now I would
like to copy cell B2 (and some more cells) of every 125 sheets into one new
sheet (table). As it would take too much time to copy everything manually, i
would like to know if there is a quicker way?

hope anyone can help me,

Roog
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

for each sh in worksheets
sh.range("b2").copy where????
next sh

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"Roog" wrote in message
I have 125 sheets with every sheet displayed in the same manner. Now I
would
like to copy cell B2 (and some more cells) of every 125 sheets into one
new
sheet (table). As it would take too much time to copy everything manually,
would like to know if there is a quicker way?

hope anyone can help me,

Roog

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

You can copy or create a link

Try this
http://www.rondebruin.nl/summary.htm

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"Roog" wrote in message ...
I have 125 sheets with every sheet displayed in the same manner. Now I would
like to copy cell B2 (and some more cells) of every 125 sheets into one new
sheet (table). As it would take too much time to copy everything manually, i
would like to know if there is a quicker way?

hope anyone can help me,

Roog

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Max Max is offline

As responded to your identical* posting in .misc,
here's one formulas way via INDIRECT ..
*pl don't multipost

In the summary sheet,
List the 125 sheetnames in B1 across, eg: Sheet2
List the target cell references in A2 down, eg: B2

Then place this in B2:
=INDIRECT("'"&B$1&"'!"&$A2)
Copy B2 across and down to return the required results. Ensure the
sheetnames entered in B1 across are consistent with what's on the tabs, ie
match exactly except for case. Watch out for typos, extra spaces, etc
--
Max
Singapore