Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default excel footer

I used a UDF to enter the last modified date into a section of the custom
footer. Works great.
I want to add a separate line of text to the section of the footer
containing the modified date. Like this:

Company Name
Last Modified: 2/5/2007
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Look here

http://www.rondebruin.nl/print.htm#Saved

but use this then

Dim wkSht As Worksheet
For Each wkSht In ThisWorkbook.Worksheets
wkSht.PageSetup.RightFooter = "Company name" & Chr(10) & "&8Last Saved : " & _
Format(ThisWorkbook.BuiltinDocumentProperties("Las t Save Time"), _
"yyyy-mmm-dd hh:mm:ss")
Next wkSht

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"JiminAZ" wrote in message ...
I used a UDF to enter the last modified date into a section of the custom
footer. Works great.
I want to add a separate line of text to the section of the footer
containing the modified date. Like this:

Company Name
Last Modified: 2/5/2007

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Ron,

That's the trick. Thanks.

& Chr(10) worked better than

& vbNewLine which seemed to double space rather than single space as I wanted.

Appreciate the extremely quick response.