Depot4718

Default My cell color won't print anymore.

Previously I had no trouble printing spreadsheets in color. Now I have
created a five page workbook and none of the colors will print. I must have
reset something but I cannot trace the problem. Thank you. Janet
IC

If the colours are appearing on screen, but not on the print, then it's down
to your print settings/. There are 2 options:

1. Go to File- Page Setup- Sheet and check that the Print- Black & white
is not checked.

2. Go to File- Print- Properties and check the printer is not set to print
only b&w. The exact procedure will vary depending on your printer type.

Ian