Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default SUMIF/PRODUCT & DATES

Basically I have a column with various dates in, and a column next to it with
amounts in. I want make 5 formulas to calculate the sum of the amounts but
only between certain dates. So for instance the first calculation would be
the sum of the amounts in column B but only amounts next to dates which fall
between 30/03/07 and 30/03/08 in Column A
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

u have 2 columns A n B, Date and amounts, respectively
on c1 = your start date source
on c2 = your end date source
on c3 = sumproduct(($A$1:$A$10=C1)*($A$1:$A$10<=C2),($B$1 :$B$10))

for the other four formula
select c1:c3 copy paste to d1:g3

regards
--
*****
birds of the same feather flock together..