Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
rvd rvd is offline

Default how to copy only values and formats of worksheets to new workbook

Hi zer,
I need to copy worksheets to new workbooks (only values and formats) but
without any cell reference to the original workbook.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Paste Special/ Values
Paste Special/ Formats
--
David Biddulph

"rvd" wrote in message
Hi zer,
I need to copy worksheets to new workbooks (only values and formats) but
without any cell reference to the original workbook.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
rvd rvd is offline

Default how to copy only values and formats of worksheets to new workb

Sory David, May be i was not so clear. Actually I have serveral worsheets on
a workbook with formulea referencing to one master worksheet on the same
workbook. I want to select several worksheets and copy them to a new workbook
but with values and formats on as my coleagues need not see the formula. I
tried paste special but its a bit time consuming as the all the print
settings and pictures do not come right!

The best thing is just to select multiple sheets and copy to other workbook
by a right click, which keeps everything intact. But the problem is that i
cannot get rid of the fomulea :-(

thanks.

"David Biddulph" wrote:

Paste Special/ Values
Paste Special/ Formats
--
David Biddulph

"rvd" wrote in message
Hi zer,
I need to copy worksheets to new workbooks (only values and formats) but
without any cell reference to the original workbook.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Make a copy of the whole workbook/s
then past copy/value etc etc
sheet by sheet

Steve

On Wed, 31 Jan 2007 11:59:01 -0000, rvd
wrote:

Sory David, May be i was not so clear. Actually I have serveral
worsheets on
a workbook with formulea referencing to one master worksheet on the same
workbook. I want to select several worksheets and copy them to a new
workbook
but with values and formats on as my coleagues need not see the formula.
tried paste special but its a bit time consuming as the all the print
settings and pictures do not come right!

The best thing is just to select multiple sheets and copy to other
workbook
by a right click, which keeps everything intact. But the problem is that
cannot get rid of the fomulea :-(

thanks.

"David Biddulph" wrote:

Paste Special/ Values