Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default calculate

I have a list that is all text (addresses, phone etc); I don't think it has
any formulas at all. When I add a new entry, the "calculate" notice shows up
in the bottom frame (near Ready). Why?

I have other workbooks that LOOKUP in this one, but that can't be it , can it?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Calculation settings are probably set to manual. Go to
Tools--Options--Calculations and set to automatic.

Dave
--
Brevity is the soul of wit.