Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Excel repeat formula ..???

i am wanting to find a formula to repeat text that is in 3 different cells
and am wanting to have it seperate them by a (-) dash

what i am doing is creating a sku

example of text in excel:

a2-0140441875, b2-ROW1, c2-001

and in any given cell i would like for it to take the text from cell a2, b2,
and c2
and have it appear like this

0140441875-ROW1-001

i can get it to repeat only one cell but i would like to grab my three cell
of info and have them be placed in another cell together seperated by
somethings preferably a dash (-s)