Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Saving a file as CSV, not inserting "

I have 300 records in excel, and when I save as a CSV file, it does not put "
" around TEXT fields. i.e. CSV File
Phone # customer name address 1
5556570987,John, Smith Attorney,124 Main Street
5556570987,"John, Smith Attorney","124 Main Street"

I need a Field Delimiter of " and a field seperator of ,