Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default How do I set the contents of cell to Null in Excel 2007?

I'm using this currently, "IF(ISBLANK(I2),0,(I3-I5)/100)" the problem is that
since the cell has "0" in it, it is showing up in the associated graph when
that time frame has not happened yet. What I want to have the graph not pick
up those cells yet and the only way I know how to do this is to have a Null
value, and at the same time I want to avoid adjusting the Data Source each
month just to avoid this issue.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Replace the 0 with NA().

HTH
Kostis Vezerides

On Jan 25, 10:38 pm,
wrote:
I'm using this currently, "IF(ISBLANK(I2),0,(I3-I5)/100)" the problem is that
since the cell has "0" in it, it is showing up in the associated graph when
that time frame has not happened yet. What I want to have the graph not pick
up those cells yet and the only way I know how to do this is to have a Null
value, and at the same time I want to avoid adjusting the Data Source each
month just to avoid this issue.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

That is what I was looking for, thank you for your post.

"vezerid" wrote:

Replace the 0 with NA().

HTH
Kostis Vezerides