afineline

Default Change rollover color on autofilter arrow from blue to red

We're trying to make the rollover arrow on the autofilter easier to see on
overheads when doing presentations. The blue is very difficult to see which
makes looking at multiple filters difficult. Red would be a great color
instead of blue.
Debra Dalgleish

I don't know of any way to change the arrow colour. On my web site,
there's a sample file that uses a User Defined Function and conditional
formatting to colour the heading cells --

under the heading 'Filters' look for 'Highlight AutoFilter Headings'

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List