Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
enz enz is offline

Default Dynamic List in a Report More options

Hello,

I am relatively new to using clip art and buttons, and at this point I
am not convinced that my approach is the best, so I am looking for a
suggestion to handle this type of report.

I am trying to create a report that will contain one cell, which will
contain a dynamic list that can change in both number of entries and
the text itself (and these changes will be based on an input file to
the macro). In addition to this, the input file will specify whether a
list item is applicable or not, and needs to be depicted with a check
mark if it is applicable. I anticipate that the list will be
approximately 5 to 8 entries at most.

e.g. - the following would appear in one cell within a report, where
chmrk is a check mark image.

chmrk List Item1
List Item 2
chmrk List Item 3

Has anyone done this, or can someone recommend an approach to this?
With an example if available?

Thanks & regards,
Enzo