Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Outlook contact info link to Excel

I'm trying to link my open (active) outlook contact information to microsoft
excel for a sales order. The way we had it setup was that it linked to Act!
with (=ACTWIN3|Database!Address) I know it's possible because when we do a
quote it quotewerks it can grab all the information from an open and active
contact. any help with me doing it in Excel?