Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default LOOKUP with 2 or more criteria

How I have to insert formula, if I want to insert 2 criteria for lookup.
For example:
LOOKUP a figure in col 3 if criteria 1 and crietria 2 is true.

Thanks for advice in forward.

Tomas
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Tomas,

I may not be understanding your question but if you simply want to validate
a cell in column a & b and if true return column c then this will do it.

=IF(AND(A1="a", B1="b"), C1, "Criteria not met.")

substitute a and b for the values you want to validate