Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Al Al is offline

Default sales invoice

I am using the sales invoice template and I am trying to customize of
course.
What I want to do is have the tax rate (5.5%) automatically put in if the
state that the order is coming from is WI.
Can't quite figure out how to do the formula/function

Any help would be appreciated,

Thanks, Al

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Al wrote:
I am using the sales invoice template and I am trying to customize of
course.
What I want to do is have the tax rate (5.5%) automatically put in if the
state that the order is coming from is WI.
Can't quite figure out how to do the formula/function

Maybe something like this.... If A1 constains the state (WI), try:

=if(A1="WI", 5.5%, "")

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Al

Assuming the Invoice.xlt is the one with Excel 2002 or 2003.....

=IF(F15="WI",0.055,"") entered in L38 or L39

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Fri, 19 Jan 2007 05:47:36 GMT, "Al" wrote:

I am using the sales invoice template and I am trying to customize of
course.
What I want to do is have the tax rate (5.5%) automatically put in if the
state that the order is coming from is WI.
Can't quite figure out how to do the formula/function

Any help would be appreciated,

Thanks, Al

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Al Al is offline