Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Question on Validation

Is it not possible to create a list for validation from another
worksheet OR have I done any changes in the settings?
Is it necessary that the list be present in the same worksheet where I
am having a validation function?
Regards

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

To use a list on a different worksheet in the same workbook, you can
name the range that contains the list. There are instructions he

--
Debra Dalgleish
Contextures