Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Future Value of Money

I have a number which increases each year by 3% at a certain date. What cell
entry can I input to have this number increase automatically per year.

Thank you,
Philip
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

=X*1.03 where X is the number you have.
--
Brevity is the soul of wit.

"Keeprogoal" wrote:

I have a number which increases each year by 3% at a certain date. What cell
entry can I input to have this number increase automatically per year.

Thank you,
Philip

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

try for more years, if u need more money....

future value of your money =a1*1.03^a2

a1 is your money
a2 is your number of years

--
*****
birds of the same feather flock together..

"Keeprogoal" wrote:

I have a number which increases each year by 3% at a certain date. What cell
entry can I input to have this number increase automatically per year.

Thank you,
Philip

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

And then there is the FV function which is explained in Help
best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme
www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme