Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default How do I place Range text into a header?

I am trying to have header and/or footer text update automatically when Range
text is changed.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Brad

Must be done programatically via VBA.

Sub CellInHeader()
With ActiveSheet
.PageSetup.CenterHeader = .Range("A1").Value
End With
End Sub

Or use a BeforePrint rountine.

With ActiveSheet
.PageSetup.CenterHeader = .Range("A1").Value
End With
End Sub

First macro goes into a General module.

Second goes into the Thisworkbook module.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP