Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Auditing

When I click on cell and "trace dependents", it draws arrow to small
worksheet. I understand that ref other worksheet, but which one and where?
Thanks.....Will
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Will

Double-click (left mouse button) on the line linking the the formula to
the 'little worksheet' - this will open up the Goto dialog and show you
where this precedent cell is located.

Hope this helps!

Richard