Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Date Function and Color Code

Hello I am hoping someone can help me out. I am trying to perform the
following.

The first column of my worksheet is a date. I would like to have my
ROWS color coded depending on the date in the first column.

If the date is from 0-3 months from NOW then color green.

Any ideas. Thanks much!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Format/ Conditional Formatting/ Formula is:
=AND($A10TODAY(),$A10<DATE(YEAR(TODAY()),MONTH(TO DAY())+3,DAY(TODAY())))
Choose format accordingly
--
David Biddulph

oups.com...