Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default convert weekday date to the next sunday date

I am looking for a formula to convert the days of a week to the weekend date,
preferably Sunday, but a Saturday result will be OK.
I am needing to achieve the same type of result as as 'eomonth' but for
weeks(eoweek doesn't exist).

Eg.
Dates in week Monday 01/01/2007 to Sunday 07/01/2007 will return result
'Sunday 07/01/2007'
Dates in week Monday 08/01/2007 to Sunday 14/01/2007 will return result
'Sunday 14/01/2007'
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

=A1+(7-WEEKDAY(A1,2))

--
Kind regards,

Niek Otten
Microsoft MVP - Excel

"Oldersox" wrote in message ...
|I am looking for a formula to convert the days of a week to the weekend date,
| preferably Sunday, but a Saturday result will be OK.
| I am needing to achieve the same type of result as as 'eomonth' but for
| weeks(eoweek doesn't exist).
|
| Eg.
| Dates in week Monday 01/01/2007 to Sunday 07/01/2007 will return result
| 'Sunday 07/01/2007'
| Dates in week Monday 08/01/2007 to Sunday 14/01/2007 will return result
| 'Sunday 14/01/2007'

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Thankyou Neik, greatly appreciated