Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default How to calculate how many meet min and max criteria

Hi, I am trying to calculate how many shipments are between different weight
limits.
Column A has each shipment kilos listed in ascending order, I made listing
to lower limits of different weights to column c and higher limits to column
d. How can I calculate and copy formula to all different limits. Do I have
all wrong way of solving the problem? Please help.

exsample of weight limits
column
row C D
1 0 - 19
2 20 - 29
3 30 - 49
4 50 - and so on

Tuukka
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

It is not clear what you are trying to do from that description. Is column A
the number of shipments between 0 and 19 kilos say, or something else? and
what do you mean by calculate and copy formula?

--
HTH

Bob Phillips