Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Formula too long

I'm trying to use a Logical Formula.
IF('Sheet 1'!B170,'Sheet 1'!B2*'Sheet 2!B3+'Sheet 1'!B3*Sheet 3!B3...ect.,
0).
But in the TRUE logical it will only let me put so many (cell 1 * cell 2)
equations. Is there a way to overide this or is there another way to do this.

--
Best Regards,
Deano
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

I have 17 sheets within my workbook. In the first workbook is a list of
products. In the second workbook is a list of ALL the parts needed to produce
the different products. Sheets 3 - 17 are the parts list need for each
individual product(A.B,C..ect). On Sheet 2"Master Parts List" I want to
calculate how many of each part I need for an an Order(ex: a customer orders
2 "A" Products, 3 "C" Products & 1 "F" Product) Some of the parts are the
same and some are different.

Does that help?
--
Best Regards,
Deano

"Don Guillett" wrote:

Best to tell us exactly what you are trying to do to get a good suggestion.

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software