Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Fixing the number of Col and rows.

how can I fix the number of row and col so that no one can fill more then my
definition or numbers of rows and col....what happen normally is that you
scroll down and rows increses I want to restict that.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Max Max is offline

One play to restrict the scrolling area..

In a new book, try the sub below,
which is to be placed in the "ThisWorkbook" module

Right-click on the Excel icon just to the left
of "File" on the menu Choose "View Code"
(This will bring you direct into the "ThisWorkbook" module)

Copy Paste the sub below into the code window on the right

'--------
Private Sub Workbook_Open()
Worksheets("Sheet1").ScrollArea = "A1:B10"
End Sub
'--------

Save the book, then re-open it, and test it out.
The scroll area in Sheet1 will be restricted to the range as defined,
viz.: A1:B10

Adapt to suit ..
--
Max
Singapore
"HUNTER" wrote:
how can I fix the number of row and col so that no one can fill more then my
definition or numbers of rows and col....what happens normally is that you
scroll down and rows increase. I want to restrict that.