Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default PLEASE HELP

Ok this is for tournament results, I have my first page with about 70 rows of
players, each row has their name, address, tournament number, etc. My last
column is a pull down cell (validation) with numbers 1-10 representing 1st -
10th place finish. The tournament director will only pull down and select
1st through 10th for only those people who finish in top 10.

Ok on second page I have a table for those who finish in the top 10 with a
column for their name and another for amount of money earned for that finish
in order from 1st to 10th place.

What I need is a formula that will search the first page for only those with
a number (1-10) in the finish column and then transfer that name to the
second page and put them in order 1-10th place to match the order of my prize
money.

This is what i was trying to use, but am having problems with it:

=INDEX(REGISTRATION!A$15:A$94,SMALL(IF(REGISTRATIO N!I$15:I$94="1",ROW(A$15:A$94)-MIN(ROW(A$15:A$94))+1),ROWS($1:1)))

I have already tried it with and without quotes around the number and I
remembered to CTRL+SHFT+ENTER for this

Anybody have any ideas, thank you

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Another way.
If you would add the price to the number in your list
All you would need to do is a sort on the first page.
sort by the last column.

Greetings from New Zealand