Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Auto fit text in cells

I have merged cells E thru S with a row height of 12.75 and have the "Wrap
Text" check box checked. If I put in more text than will fit from left to
right is there anyway the row height will automatically grow to show all my
text? I want to protect my spreadsheet and manually increasing my row height
is not allowed once the protection is activated.
--
Loren