Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Dynamicaly create/copy a new row in another worksheet

Hi,
i'm here again and firstly I would like to thank all the people on the forum
for the help so far. I have learnt a great deal already and managed to
actualy fix some of the issues i asked for myslef.

However I am at a loss as to were to start with this one. I have trawled the
forums but havent a clue so any help as always gratefully received.

I have a workbook with a number of worksheets which contain different peices
of information.
sheet 1 looks like this
A b c d
1 Ref R/A Cust Problem Description
2 12321 Red xxxxxx xxxxxxxxx
3 21212 Amber xxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx

Sheet 2 is specific to Amber issues and looks like this
A b c d e f
g h
1 ref Cust Owner Start end No Days Open May Jun
2 21212 xxxxxx aaaaa 04/05/06 05/05/06 1 1 0

Sheet 3 is the same as 2 but for Red issues
The data in F, G, H....etc is all calaculated from formulas in the cells
from the start and end dates

the problem

When i create a new entry in sheet 1, I want to be able to create a new row
in either sheet 2 or 3 dependent the issue colour. I want it to have the
formulas added as well so that is calculates all the relevant data.
In essence i want it insert a row above the last 1. Copy all the formulas to
the new row from the one below and copy the ref number from sheet 1.

phew!!!

Can any one help... please

Rgds Paul