Old January 3rd 07, 03:21 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Suz Suz is offline

Default IF function between a range of numbers e.g 1000 to 2000

I want to check if a number is ina range between 1000 and 2000 and I can't
get the IF function to work propoerly using the greater than and smaller than
signs

Old January 3rd 07, 03:30 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

=IF(AND((A11000),(A1<2000)),"Yes","No")
--
Gary's Student

Old January 3rd 07, 03:42 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

hi,

=AND(a1=1000,a1<=2000)
result either true or false
maybe..