Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default formulas disappear after calculations are complete

My formulas disappear after calculations are run in my spreadsheet. I am
using Office 2003 Professional. I also have a vb form for users to enter data
from.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Do the formulas disappear and leave the results of the calculations or are
you left with empty cells?
Can you post the vb code that you have in the file, it sounds like that
could be the reason,
Regards,
Alan.
"bldr" wrote in message
My formulas disappear after calculations are run in my spreadsheet. I am
using Office 2003 Professional. I also have a vb form for users to enter
data
from.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

The formulas disappear and leave the results in the cells. The only code that
is in the file is to call the form which have fields that are mapped to the
appropriate cell. The formulas will disappear whether I use the form or I
input the data directly in the worksheet. Also after I input the dtat and the
formula disappears I try to copy and paste the formula back into the cell.
This operation will take two or three trys to get the formula to paste. The
first try will resullt in the cell being empty.

Thanks for your help
bldr