Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Converting labels to Excel

I have labels in Word that I want to use in Excel. If I just copy and paste
it I get 1 column with everything in it. I want it in separate columns. Is
it possible to do it automatically or do I have to do it manually?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Max Max is offline

See some responses to your identical post in .excel.newusers
(Please do not multi-post)
--
Max
Singapore