RagDyer

Enough said for who? ... Not me!

RD

"Bert" wrote in message
enough said in the subject

Bert

Default Document, if supported, operations with text arrays. i.e: count i.

enough said in the subject
Gord Dibben

Bert

Subject is truncated and reads

"Document, if supported, operations with text arrays. i.e: count i."

If that is "enough said" then I'm dumber than I thought or regularly
demonstrate.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

On Tue, 8 Feb 2005 18:37:06 -0800, "Bert"
wrote:

enough said in the subject