Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Cannot enter 0% into a cell

Hi all

Somebody has created a workbook and sent it to me for completion. I have to
enter a percentage figure into one of the columns, however, if I enter 0%, it
disappears and doesn't display anything - I can still see it in the formula
bar but it doesn't show? I can enter any other percentage or text and it
appears fine.

I have checked for any conditional formatting and data validation and cannot
find anything. There are also no formulas in these cells either.

Does anybody have any idea what else could have been done to this worksheet
so it doesn't show 0% but shows everything else?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you.
Louise

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Ian Ian is offline

They have disabled the display of zero values.

Go to Tools OptionsView tab and check the Zero values checkbox.
Note: This will show zero values throughout the sheet (ie anywhere that a
formula results in zero, or zero has been manually entered)

--
Ian