Old December 7th 06, 10:07 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default How do I keep leading ZIPcode zeros from disappearing in Excel?

When preparing an Excel document for sort-merge mailing of our Xmas cards
the leading zero in ZIPcodes disappears.

How do I keep leading ZIPcode zeros from disappearing in Excel?

Old December 7th 06, 10:17 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
bj bj is offline

try <format<number<special<Zipcode

Old December 7th 06, 10:36 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Pre-format the cells as text before entering the numbers or precede each zip
code with an apostrophe.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP