Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Combo/List Boxes

I have one worksheet that has a list consisting of two columns. The first
displays the fiscal cost centers and the second displays a description of
that cost center. I want to be able to create a combo box on my first
worksheet that will allow the users to drop down the list and chose which
description they want and return the associated cost center number. Please
explain how to do this.
--
Sherri