Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Running one macro from another

I have a macro that takes info from a Master spreadsheet & generates a
separate spreadsheet. I have another macro that takes that generated
spreadsheet & generates another spreadsheet. My question is: How can I run
these as two macros as one single Macro?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Maybe...

Option Explicit
Sub RunBoth()
call FirstMacro
Call SecondMacro
end sub

--

Dave Peterson
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

it's running them both at the same time. I have these Sub's in the same
module is that a problem?

"Dave Peterson" wrote:

Maybe...

Option Explicit
Sub RunBoth()
call FirstMacro
Call SecondMacro
end sub

Megadrone wrote:

I have a macro that takes info from a Master spreadsheet & generates a
separate spreadsheet. I have another macro that takes that generated
spreadsheet & generates another spreadsheet. My question is: How can I run
these as two macros as one single Macro?

--

Dave Peterson

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Not to me.

You can put them in different modules (if the subroutines get very large)--or if
it makes more sense from a organization aspect.

Megadrone wrote:

it's running them both at the same time. I have these Sub's in the same
module is that a problem?

"Dave Peterson" wrote:

Maybe...

Option Explicit
Sub RunBoth()
call FirstMacro
Call SecondMacro
end sub

Megadrone wrote:

I have a macro that takes info from a Master spreadsheet & generates a
separate spreadsheet. I have another macro that takes that generated
spreadsheet & generates another spreadsheet. My question is: How can I run
these as two macros as one single Macro?

--

Dave Peterson

--

Dave Peterson
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

sounds like macro1 processes Master to create file2 which macro2 then
processes to create file3 -- thus the two macros CANT run at the same time,
right?
if so, simply put the Call Macro2 command at the end of the first macro.

Megadrone wrote:

it's running them both at the same time. I have these Sub's in the same
module is that a problem?

"Dave Peterson" wrote:

Maybe...

Option Explicit