Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default I just want lines to appear on my worksheet vertical and horizont

can never figure out how to make lines appear on my worksheets, when they
print out, want horizontal and vertical lines between my columns and rows
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Scout,
Try File/Page Setup/Sheet/Gridlines

"Scout" wrote:

can never figure out how to make lines appear on my worksheets, when they
print out, want horizontal and vertical lines between my columns and rows

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Print Preview = Setup = "Sheet" tab = Check the box Print gridlines

Cheers,
Joerg

"Scout" wrote in message
can never figure out how to make lines appear on my worksheets, when they
print out, want horizontal and vertical lines between my columns and rows

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default I just want lines to appear on my worksheet vertical and horiz

The gridlines will work in this case, but i was wanting regular lines to
appear between each thing without having to draw each one. Like, if I was
making a check sheet, not sure how to describe it. Thanks for answers. Scout

"Scout" wrote in message
can never figure out how to make lines appear on my worksheets, when they
print out, want horizontal and vertical lines between my columns and rows

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Scout

What is a "regular line"?

What is a "thing"?

Post a small sample of your data and where you want the lines to appear.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

"Scout" wrote in message
can never figure out how to make lines appear on my worksheets, when they
print out, want horizontal and vertical lines between my columns and rows

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Scout,
To draw simple lines around cells or just below the cells etc you will use
the borders command. THis is available in Format/Cells menu option. Try it
and then do a print preview and you will see the lines.
Alok