Syed Ali Zubair

Default How do I perform a "Countif" function for Two Columns?

I am facing problem that I want to count number of occurances of a set of
text spread in Two Columns. For example, I have two columns A and B. In
Column A, I have values F, B, L...In Column B, I have values F, M, N...Now I
wish to know that how many occurances are there in which the value in Column
A is "F" and Value in Column B, is "M".
I hope I am able to convey my problem effectively. Please help me in this
regard.