Junior Member

Default IF command looking at a reference...

Hi, i'm trying to create an adherence report based on logged in time of an advisor on the phone. In one cell I have their logged on time which is a VLOOKUP from another sheet. I want to use this value to trigger another cell to show their scheduled logged in time

So...

If cell A1 = 06:39:42 (actual logged in time lookep up from another sheet), I want cell F1 to show 07:30:00 if there is a value in A1. If A1 is blank, i want F1 to show blank...

I've tried with IF but I think the VLOOKUP is fudging it..

Thanks in advance.
Neil
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

=IF(ISBLANK(A1),"",07:30:00)

I'm not clear from your post what's in A1. Is either 06:38:42 OR blank? If
that's the case then the formula above should work. If there are more
alternatives besides 06:38:42, then do you also want 07:30:00 to appear?

Dave
--
Brevity is the soul of wit.

"neilcarden" wrote:

Hi, i'm trying to create an adherence report based on logged in time of
an advisor on the phone. In one cell I have their logged on time which
is a VLOOKUP from another sheet. I want to use this value to trigger
another cell to show their scheduled logged in time

So...

If cell A1 = 06:39:42 (actual logged in time lookep up from another
sheet), I want cell F1 to show 07:30:00 if there is a value in A1. If
A1 is blank, i want F1 to show blank...

I've tried with IF but I think the VLOOKUP is fudging it..

Thanks in advance.
Neil

--
neilcarden

Junior Member

Sorry, I'm not that clear at explaining... see attachment.

Thanks
Attached Files
File Type: zip example.zip (2.6 KB, 170 views)