Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Auto filter problem

Can anyone suggest why autofilter fails after around 20 rows on my spreadsheet? I have a column of "Y"s & "N"s which I want to auto filter but after about 20 rows the auto filter fails. I have ensured there are no blanks in the column which is usually the cause but I am now out of ideas.

Thanks if you are able to assist

Martin
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Select the whole range, making sure you include all the rows & columns you need, then select AutoFilter,
--
David Biddulph

"Martin B" wrote in message ...
Can anyone suggest why autofilter fails after around 20 rows on my spreadsheet? I have a column of "Y"s & "N"s which I want to auto filter but after about 20 rows the auto filter fails. I have ensured there are no blanks in the column which is usually the cause but I am now out of ideas.

Thanks if you are able to assist

Martin
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

for your info,