Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Adding on to a formula

First, thank you for looking at this and any help you can provide. I use this
formula to get the highest extended cost from a list (kind of like auto
filter but with a formula):
=IF(ROW(1:1)<=ROUND(1*COUNT('Priced BOM'!$T$3:$T$34),0),LARGE('Priced
BOM'!$T$3:$T$34,ROW(1:1)),"")
and was wondering if there is a way to add a second formula to it to
retrieve another piece of data from a different cell but within the same row,
an example being is suppose the highest cost is $128.00 and it's record
number 1200, can I add another formula that will also give me the record
number?

Thanks in advance for the help
Joe
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Is this what you mean?

=IF(ROW(1:1)<=ROUND(1*COUNT('Priced BOM'!$T$3:$T$34),0),
MATCH(LARGE('Priced BOM'!$T$3:$T$34,ROW(1:1)),'Priced BOM'!$T$3:$T$34,0),"")

--

HTH

Bob Phillips

"Joe Gieder" wrote in message
First, thank you for looking at this and any help you can provide. I use

this
formula to get the highest extended cost from a list (kind of like auto
filter but with a formula):
=IF(ROW(1:1)<=ROUND(1*COUNT('Priced BOM'!$T$3:$T$34),0),LARGE('Priced
BOM'!$T$3:$T$34,ROW(1:1)),"")
and was wondering if there is a way to add a second formula to it to
retrieve another piece of data from a different cell but within the same

row,
an example being is suppose the highest cost is $128.00 and it's record
number 1200, can I add another formula that will also give me the record
number?

Thanks in advance for the help
Joe

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

What I was trying to get is something like this:
Record # Cost

cell s3 1 cell t3 $290.69
cell s4 2 cell t4 $390.69
cell s5 3 cell t5 $596.43
cell s6 4 cell t6 $596.43

result = $596.43 3

=IF(ROW(1:1)<=ROUND(1*COUNT('Priced BOM'!$T$3:$T$34),0),LARGE('Priced
BOM'!$T$3:$T$34,ROW(1:1))( and add another formula to retrieve the record
number,"").
currently the formula works fine for getting the dollar amount but I can't
seem to figure out how to add the record number.

Sometimes there are the same values under the extended cost column but they
have different record numbers and I need to capture both, that's why using
two different formulas in different cells doesn't work, it always gives me
the first record number.

Thank you for the help
Joe

Is this what you mean?