Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Högberg

Default Help please

Hi guys,

We have a little problem at work, that I suggested that you guys could help
us with.

We have a spreedsheet with 153 sheet within, and every sheet contains
Articelnumbers and prices
and some other fields. We can create another worksheet were we can get
articlenumbers and prices
from our system, the problem is that we would like to get these prices in
the worksheet with 153 sheet.
Is it possible to match the articlenumber from "our worksheet" and the
articlenumbers from "153 sheet"
if there is a match then it will take the price from "our worksheet" and put
it in the "153 sheet". A articelnumber
could exist in several sheets in the "153 sheet", there is one more problem,
the articlenumbers from "our worksheet"
and the "153 sheet" could be a little diffrent, I will give you an example
in "153 sheet" an articlenumber could look like
123456-0012, but in "our worksheet" it could look like this 123456-12. We
have decided that if there is a zero after
the - then it will be removed, but there can also be an exact match, because
latley they have registerd articles in that format.

I hope that there is someone out there that could help me with this matter.

Best Regards

// Peter //