Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default where can I get calender with days on one line on top of columns

Hi,

I need a calender where I can put serveral projects running in the same
period. The projects will be indicated with a line/bar.

So, the days need to be on top of columns. Preferably 1 page per month. So
about 30 columns.

I can't find templates like that. It's however a frequent layout.

Thanks