Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Can I link a spreadsheet but only show values rather than formula

I have been trying to link some calculated data from one spreadsheet to a
second (or even a Powerpoint file) but I only want to copy over the values so
that the formulae are not shown. However, I don't seem to be able to do
this. I can do a direct copy and paste only the values but without a link
between the workbooks, or I can paste a link but then I am forced to show the
formulae. There must be a way round this but I'm stumped.