Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Adding a Range

I have spent my weekend on this and still cant figure it out.

I have a workbook with two worksheets, one is Data and one is Report

One the Data worksheet I have about 20 columns from a data dump. Here are
the columns I want to report on:

MAIL
10/2/2006 7:00
10/3/2006 7:00
10/3/2006 7:30
10/3/2006 8:00
10/4/2006 8:30
10/4/2006 8:00
10/4/2006 8:30
10/4/2006 8:40
10/4/2006 8:50
10/4/2006 8:50

TEAMNAME
DB2
DB3
D19
D18
D18
D19
DB2
DB3
D18

GIVENTOUW
Yes
Yes
Yes
No
No
No
Yes
No

PRIMEELIGIBLE
Yes
No
No
Yes
No
No
No
No
No

This is what I want to capture on my Report Page:

Team
(Listed Individually)

Completes
(by date €“grouping all times) & (GIVENTOUW=Yes)

Incompletes
(by date €“grouping all times) & (GIVENTOUW=No)

Prime Eligible
(any date)& (PRIMEELIGIBLE = Yes) & GIVENTOUW=NO)

--
Very Thankful