Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default a picture suddenly appeared on the worksheet

This occured to my friend's worksheet; I don't have exact details of what she
was doing at the moment; but she was entering simple address data to an
address list when a large, stretched picture of her desktop, with a smaller
window of her spreadsheet, suddenly appeared on her worksheet. She could not
move it or delete it. When I arrived, I was able to simply hit "escape" and
ctrl-home to get back to her list. But the picture remained, way off to the
side of the spreadsheet. We copied and pasted her data to a new workbook.
She emailed me the wierd spreadsheet and it still had the large desktop
picture when I opened it. I was able to delete the picture. Any idea what
occured?? Does this make any sense?? Thanks for any input.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

There is only one way I know of to get a screen pic pasted into a
worksheet

Alt & Printscreen button
then
paste(Ctrl v)

Who knows if that combo of key strokes were performed

--
Paul Morgan
Paul Morgan's Profile: http://www.officehelp.in/member.php?userid=5195

Posted from - http://www.officehelp.in

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Thank you. My friend was adding to a shared doc; perhaps the person before
her did this by mistake; then she discovered it when finally getting to over
900 entries. Maybe she'll trace it back to former "operator error".