Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default xml

I have MS Office Professional 2003, my data menu doesn't have xml as an
option. Where do I find it? This is time sensitive, I'm a student and have a
project due.
--
Kelly
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

ToolsCustomizeCommandsData.

Scroll down the list until you see the XML items.

Drag what you want to the Data Menu

Other methods..............

ToolsCustomizeToolbars.

Select Worksheet MenuBar and Reset it.

ToolsCustomize. Drag the Data menu off the menubar.

Go to Commands and scroll down to Built-in Menus and select.

Find the Data menu and drag it up to the menubar.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP