-   -   Omit some cells, when take print (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/118705-omit-some-cells-when-take-print.html)

Mujeeb ur Rehman, FBL-GRW-PK

Omit some cells, when take print

I have some value in A1, B2, C3 & D4. When I take print this sheet, i need to
omit these cells in printing. I mean to say, I need print of the whole sheet
except these cells.

Any body can help

Regards,

Mujeeb ur Rehman

Vijay_India

Omit some cells, when take print

Color the cell content to match the background color.

"Mujeeb ur Rehman, FBL-GRW-PK" wrote:

I have some value in A1, B2, C3 & D4. When I take print this sheet, i need to
omit these cells in printing. I mean to say, I need print of the whole sheet
except these cells.

Any body can help

Regards,

Mujeeb ur Rehman

Mujeeb ur Rehman, FBL-GRW-PK

Omit some cells, when take print

Thanks for assistance.

I know this method. But the problem is this, when I change the color of cell
content as background color, contents become invisible. I need contents of
the mentioned cells should be visible and in printing, d'nt print.

thanx