Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Macro to change a formula to a value

Hi. Another variation of an earlier thread ( thank Bob P).

I have a formula in Col M (Rows 2 thru 2000) and Col G (Rows 2 thru 2000).

I would like to change the formula in COL M to its value if the formula in
Col G has value "True".

Is this possible ?

Thank you in advance.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Enter and run this small macro:

Sub demo()
For i = 2 To 2000
If Cells(i, "G").Value = True Then
Cells(i, "M").Value = Cells(i, "M").Value
End If
Next

Gary's Student