Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default check for duplicates

Hi, I have been using COUNTIF(A:A,A3)1 to check for duplicates in one
column and I need to check for duplicates in two columns? I have a set of
item numbers in one column and a second column with the type of container
and need to be sure I haven't double entered anything.

Thanks,

Todd

Column A Column B

455 box