Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default use field data from 1 pivot table in another?

I have multiple pivot tables on 1 Excel worksheet, looking at different data
in different ways. But in each pivot table, the Page Field name (eg machine
mane) stays the same. Is there a way to automate entry of 1 field entry into
all of the tables? My VB knowledge is minimal
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

I assume that what you want is for the other pivot tables page fields to
change when any one is changed. Check out this link...

http://www.contextures.com/excelfiles.html#Pivot
Specifically...
PT0008 - Change Multiple Page Fields -- Change either page field in main
pivot table, and same selection is made in related pivot tables page fields
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson